<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : New Music Tuesday: It's a BIG DAY

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

New Music Tuesday: It's a BIG DAY

My dear friend, Adam, has been working on this record for over three years....

AND TODAY IS RELEASE DAY!!!!!!


Do yourself a favor and go listen to this album. It's pretty incredible.

If I could go back in time and have "Don't Shy From the Light" be the first dance at my wedding, I would.

If I could have "Native Skin" playing at Respectables in college while we were dancing at 2am... I would.

I guess the fact that I know how much time & effort went into this album might make the love it more. 

But truly, it's art. Heartfelt lyrics. Raw melodies. 

It's haunting, exciting, sad, and hopeful all at the same time.

If you want to check it out (you definitely should!!!), go to iTunes and search for Neulore, or click HERE.

And if you happen to be in Nashville, their CD release show will be at 3rd & Lindsley on Sunday night. You can get tickets here. OR you can listen live on Lightning 100 on the "Nashville Sunday Night" show.

For the rest of their tour, check out their website.

This sounds like a big sales pitch.... but it's just me trying to help YOU out ;) If you like good music, give it a listen.

Did you discover any new music lately that I need to know about?
xo


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home