<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : What to Do in Charleston, SC

Thursday, January 22, 2015

What to Do in Charleston, SC

Happy Valentine's Day to me :) 

Matt is awesome & surprised me with a trip to Charleston for Valentine's Day! Well, more specifically, we're going the week before. Regardless... I'm so very excited!

Two months into the year and we're already making a dent in the travel bucket list - so I'm a happy camper. 

Full disclosure: I've never been to Charleston... and I don't actually know what there is to do there except eat & explore. It's just always seemed charming and romantic to me. 

There are a few things I've looked up so far, but I'd really love any other suggestions as we explore a new place.

Rainbow Row
This reminds me of Notting Hill in London, so I'm sold. Cute little colored houses all in a row... adorable. Any must see's/must do's while we're there?

Waterfront Park
Gorgeous waterfront park... what's not to like? If I can bring a bottle of wine to enjoy the sunset I might never leave.

King Street
Apparently this is the go-to place for shops! And it's very adorable. As is the rest of the city. Which shops should we check out?

Lighthouses
The only lighthouse I've ever been to is on Sanibel, and I've always loved it. There are two in the Charleston area and I'd love to check them out.

...oh, and a Ghost Tour, of course. 

We're rookies at this Charleston thing, so I'd love to hear your suggestions! Especially any good food (specifically vegetarian food or brunch places), cool bars, or sights to see? Comment below or shoot me an email!
xo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home