<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : This Week in Travel Vol.17

Monday, February 23, 2015

This Week in Travel Vol.17

There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.

my favorite looks from last night. Apparently I have a thing for blush!!!
I'm embarrassed to say this, but the only Oscar nominated film I've seen this year was Into the Woods.... and it wasn't heavily nominated. BUT! After watching all the clips of these amazing films, I can't believe what I've been missing out on! 

Above are my favorite looks from last night. Could Zoe Saldana be any more gorgeous? And she just had TWINS! Jen, classic, as always. Loved Meryl & Oprah choosing beautiful, sophisticated pieces. Anna Kendrick looks a little bit like she's going to prom, but for some reason, I still love it on her. I have to say I'm usually booing most of the outfit choices, but I feel like last night was pretty good looking on the red carpet!

I spent this week not only iced in by the weather, but completely bed ridden with strep throat. If you haven't had it as an adult, it is brutal. I get sore throats all the time, but they typically go away in a day or two with tea, ginger shots, and a salt water gargle. Not this beast! I was actually in tears on Thursday from the pain. Not fun :( I'm very thankful for penicillin that is killing this infection, and I'm feeling way more like myself today! Thank goodness. There's only so many bad CW dramas I can watch on Netflix.

With the sickness taking over my body, I've finally let the winner of the eBags know she's won. Congrats, Sarah! If you didn't win this time, stay tuned - another travel fave will be up for grabs on Wednesday :)

I'm OVER Winter (in my head, Winter ends in January so I don't know why it's still so cold), ready to be somewhere warm... but alas, I'm here. Who else is frozen solid and extremely low on Vitamin D? I'm starting to feel see through.

I hope everyone has a great week and that it starts to warm up for EVERYONE!
xo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home