<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : This Week in Travel Vol.20

Monday, March 23, 2015

This Week in Travel Vol.20

There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.

a little throwback to 2011 - we hosted a murder mystery party. Hawaiian themed!
Special shout out to this girl, who turns 29 this week! She just so happens to be one of my best friends, and my birthday twin as well ;) We always had a blast making our birthday a big celebration, and it's always a little sad to celebrate without her! Happy birthday, E!  Love you!

I hope everyone got a little spring this week, I know some of you still had snow on the ground and that is a BUMMER. Hoping for warmer things this week :) I'm making my way through this bucket list as we get ready for NEW ZEALAND

Any last minute tips for me?
xo

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home