<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : This Week in Travel: Vol. 24

Monday, May 18, 2015

This Week in Travel: Vol. 24

There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.

I SERIOUSLY miss the beach! Any kind of beach! Take me there please?!??!!!!!

While I won't be there for Memorial Day Weekend, I'll be making a trip really soon to the Florida Panhandle. I've never been - any tips? Growing up in south Florida, we never bothered driving 8 hours to go to another beach... especially because ours was so beautiful ;) SO! Rosemary, Panama City, or Seaside area... I'd love to hear your suggestions for restaurants or cute areas to explore! I'll be spending most of my time in the sun and listening to the waves break... but I guess we'll need to eat, too.

What does everyone have planned for the holiday? Even if you're staying put like me, I hope you get some sunshine and summer vibes! Happy Memorial Day! :)
xo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home