<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.avecamourblog.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Avec Amour : This Week in Travel: Vol. 40

Monday, December 5, 2016

This Week in Travel: Vol. 40


After quite the hiatus - I'm back. We just got back from Costa Rica (incredible, by the way), and I realized there were so many things I tried to find information on before our trip, but couldn't. 

It inspired me to dust off this old blog and give the internet this information myself. So here we are. Hope you've been doing interesting things and going interesting places. We've got a lot to catch up on. Look forward to:

- NYC guides
- Toronto posts
- Costa Rica tips & tricks
- maybe a few other bonus tidbits!

Speaking of hiatuses, I'm trying my hardest not to leave the state until March (give or take an Ikea trip). It's been an awesome year of traveling, but I miss being home. Between the Companion Pass and Home Exchanging, we've been keeping ourselves busy on the cheap! So it's been tempting to go everywhere/do everything.  

There you have it. Be on the look out for more updates and posts soon!
xo




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home