- 12 things the Italians do better than us. I agree!
- This is kind of scary to think about!
- Three things to do when your flight is canceled.
- Free days to visit National Parks in 2017
- A frequent flyer guide... don't get stuck with expiring miles!
- A compelling argument for the window seat (my personal favorite)
- Have you ever thrown change in a fountain?
- Which airline has announced free WIFI on all domestic flights? Find out here!
- How your passport will change in 2017
- Spend less so you can travel more!
|A photo booth in the streets of Florence|
We're 1 week out from our Global Entry interview! From what friends have told me, we'll be approved almost immediately after our interview, which means we will DEFINITELY have Global Entry for our trip in March! YAY!!! I'm so happy our scheme worked.
We'll be heading to Memphis on Saturday to have our interviews, but we're staying overnight at the Peabody Hotel. Any suggestions for dinner while we're there? I'm having a hard time finding recommendations for anything other than BBQ. Please send me all of your recommendations! We're also hitting up Ikea, since they just opened one in Memphis. We're going to add recessed lighting & repaint the living room, so we need a few odds and ends. Have you picked up anything special from Ikea recently? I'd love to hear what.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!